Wednesday, January 7, 2009

winter vacation

I am going to write about my winter vacation. I took winter vacation about two weeks. I did not have all classes while the winter vacation, so I was very happy. However, I was very busy because of my part-time job. I have a part-time job at a cake shop. Cake shops are very, very busy while Christmas season. Of course, I could not take off. I had to work hard. In December 23 and 24, I worked about 13 hours a day. I kept standing while my part-time job. I was very tired, but I like to service for customers. I felt a sense of achievement after my part-time job finished. By the way, I hung out with my friends when I had no part-time job. One day, I went to hotel Nikko to eat lunch with my best friends. We ate Chinese food for example, fukahire, ebichiri, Chinese fried rice and so on. These were all delicious. We enjoyed eating and talking. Also I hung out with other my friends and went to many places. I was busy in this winter vacation, because I had a lot of things to do that I wanted. However, I felt a sense of fulfillment in the winter vacation. I really enjoyed this winter vacation!
[213 words]

No comments: