Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BR 2-08: The Go-kart Race

I read ‘The Go-kart Race’. Roderick Hunt wrote it. I chose this book, because pictures of this book were very cute. It was about two girls that wanted to take part in the go-kart race. I am going to introduce this story roughly.

The main characters of this story were Wilma and Biff. They wanted to take part in the go-kart race. Then, Wilma had a good idea. They made their original go-kart, and they took part in the go-kart race. Their go-kart’s name was Silver Bullet. In the race, their go-kart did not win, the go-kart took the third place. However, Silver Bullet won a prize. It was the best-looking go-kart. They were very happy because of the prize.

I enjoyed reading this book, because it was an interesting story. I liked the go-karts when I was a child too. I sometimes rode the go-karts in the theme park.
[150 words]

No comments: