Friday, January 9, 2009

interview test

I had an interview test in the speaking class. So I practiced speaking and thought answers for it.

1.Tell me about your self.
I am Saori Nitta. I live in Kumamoto, but I lived in Hokkaido when I was an elementary school student. I graduated from kusunoki junior high school and kumamoto kita high school. I am in Kumamoto Gakuen University. My major is English. I have a part-time job at a cake shop.
2.What are your greatest strengths?
I am good at listening, so I like to guide my friends. Also I can keep smile, if I am in bad condition and I can keep promise.
3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
I am an indecisive and shy person. Also I am not good at getting up early, so I am careful to go to bed early.
4.Why do you want to leave your present position?
I learned English, and the other subject in KGU. Also I got some qualifications. So I want to put my knowledge of them to job.
5.Why should I hire you?
If you hire me, I am sure that I do my best for the company.
6.Where do you see yourself five years from now?
I will work in this company, and I will get some qualifications.
7.Describe your ideal company, location and job.
My ideal company is not so big with homey atmosphere. I want to work near my house. My ideal job is service occupation that I can use my English skills.
8.Why do you want to work at our company?
Because I have a part-time job at a cake shop, so I like service and I have experience in it.
9. Why don’t you have a job now?
Because I am learning many things in my university. I want to get knowledge and skills before I get a job.
10. What good books have you read lately?
I read ‘Ryuseinokuzuna’. Keigo Higashino wrote it. I like his novels. It was a mystery novel. I was moved it.
11.Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized.
First, I reflect that my bad points. Next, I think how to improve it. I am careful that I do not make the same mistake again.
12.What are your outside interests?
I like to watch movie, watch sports and hang out with my friends.
13.How do you feel about reporting to a younger person or a woman?
I do not mind, because I work with younger people and women in my part-time job.
14.Whould you lie for the company?
It is a difficult question, but may be, I do not lie for the company, because I think it is bad to lay whatever situation.
15.Can you work under pressure?
Yes, because I can accomplish my job if there are many things to do.
16.What makes you angry?
I do not like a person who does not keep promise, and selfish.
17.What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
My toughest decision was which university I entered, because there were some choices.
18.Tell me about the most boring job you ever had.
My most boring job was to sort post cards in post office, but I tried to do it faster.
19.I’m concerned that you don’t have as much experience as we’d like in English.
I think my English experience is not enough, but I am going to study English through work.

I was little nervous in the interview test, but I tried to speak a lot of things about me.

[587 words]

No comments: