Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BR 2-06: The Bully

I read ‘The Bully’. Roderick Hunt wrote it. I chose this book, because I was interested in the title. It was about a new girl who came to school. She was bully, so everyone did not like her at first. I am going to introduce this story roughly.

The main character of this story was Rosie. She changed her school and she was in Biff and Chip’s class. At first, she was not friendly and bully, so everyone did not like her. However, Chip and other friends went to adventure with Rosie with his magic key. After that, they became good friends, because Rosie apologized to her friends. Now, she was not a bully girl. However, A new boy came to school. He was in Biff and Chip’s class too. Also he was bully. Biff and the other classmates were in trouble about him.


I enjoyed reading this book. I like this ‘magic key’ series, because they are all interesting stories. I want to read other ‘magic key’ stories.
[169 words]

No comments: