Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BR 2-05: Don't Be Silly

I read ‘Don’t Be Silly’. Roderick Hunt wrote it. I chose this book, because I was interested in the title ‘Don’t Be Silly’. This story was about children who played a joke. I am going to introduce this story roughly.

The main characters of this story were some children. They were Anneena, Nadim, Biff, Wilf and so on. One day, Nadim bought a plastic snake and he brought it to school. He showed it everyone. Then, Anneena fell on an idea. She wanted to deceive Mrs. May who was their teacher. However, their plans fell through. Mrs. May was not deceived. After that, some animals were in the play ground.

I enjoyed reading this book. It was a funny story. There were a lot of children in this story, so it was difficult for me to memorize their names. Also there were some animals in this story, so I enjoyed reading this story.

[153 words]

No comments: