Friday, December 12, 2008

Cars and other transportation

I attended speaking class today. We talked about the theme ‘CARS AND OTHER TRANSPORTAION’. I talked with Saori about the theme too. So I am going to talk about it.

I have a car license. I got the car license last year. I have ever driven the car. My family has a ‘wagon R’. The car is purple and square. I have moped. The moped is brown and cute figure. I do not like to go moped riding, because it is very, very cold when I ride my moped in the winter. I think I am not a careful driver, because I sometimes drive my family’s car too fast. I have never been in a traffic accident. I want to ‘Land Cruiser’, because it is very cool. I went to Kumamoto Driving School, because it was the nearest driving school from my house. I like driving car, because driving car is very interesting and cars are useful. I go to school by train, but sometimes I go to school by my moped. I have ever paid a fine because of speeding.

Saori has a car license. She got her car license last spring. She has ever driven a car. She has an ‘ek wagon’. The ek wagon is silver and square. She has a bicycle. Her bicycle is orange. She does not like to go bicycle riding, because she usually uses her car. She thinks that she is not a careful driver, because she drives her car too fast. She has ever been in a traffic accident. The car accident left a dent in her car door. She wants brown car next, because she thinks that brown is very cute color. She went to Kikuchi Driving School, because it was near from her house. She likes driving her car, because she drives her car everyday and cars are useful. She go to school by her own car. She has not ever paid a fine.

[324 words]

No comments: