Friday, December 12, 2008

Reading books

I attended speaking class today. We talked about ‘Reading books’ in the class. There were some questions of the theme. I talked with Kana about it. Now, I am going to talk about it.

I like reading books, because I can pass my time by reading books. The last book that I read was Ryuseinokizuna. It was a mystery novel. Keigo Higashino wrote it. I read it about a month ago. I took about two days to read the book. I liked it, because it was interesting. It was about three brothers whose parents were killed when they were children. The best book that I have ever read was Tegami. Keigo Higashino wrote it too. I read it about a couple of years ago. It was about brothers. The older brother killed other person. I like mystery novel and romance novel, because I can enjoy reading. I usually read one or two books in a month, because I have no time to read books. However, I want to read more books. I usually read books in my house, because I can relax in my house. I go to the school library about twice a week or so, because I have a lot of assignments. I usually use personal computers when I go to the school library.

Kana does not like reading books, because she is always tired of reading books. The last book that she read was Aozora. It was a romance novel. Natsu Hoshino wrote it. She read it about a week ago. She took two hours to read it. She liked it, because she was moved it. It was about a girl who lost her precious person. The best book that she has ever read was Koizora. It was a romance novel too. Mika wrote it. She read it when she was a high school student. It was about a girl whose boyfriend got cancer. She likes romance novels and romance comics, because she likes these stories. She reads books once a year, because she does not like reading books. She usually reads books in the train, because she goes to school by train. She goes to the school library about once a week, but she does not read books there. She does her homework and studies when she goes to the school library.

[386 words]

No comments: