Saturday, November 8, 2008

cell phones

I talked about cell phones and computers with my classmate in the speaking class. I talked with Yui about the theme too. So I am going to write about it.

I like cell phones, because they are very useful. I have two cell phones. They are docomo and softbank. Both of two have cameras. I can make telephone calls free when I use softbank cell phone. I usually make telephone calls two times every day. Do you know “Tadatomo”? It is very useful for people who talk by cell phone a long time. I talk with my friends by cell phone every day. So I spent a lot of money on charge of cell phone before. However I can talk with my friends free! Maybe, I send twenty e-mails every day. I spend on it \12,000 every month. I first had my own cell phone when I was in the third year of junior high school. My favorite points of my cell phone are color and shape. My cell phone is white and very cute shape. The most expensive charge for my cell phone was \20,000. By the way, do you like to use picture writings in e-mails? I like to use them very much, because they are very cute. I especially like docomo’s picture writings. So I use docomo’s cell phone for a long time. I have used my cell phone about one year. To change the subject, I like softbank’s CM. A dog plays father in the CM. It is very funny and the dog become popular in Japan. Have you ever watched the CM at least once, haven’t you? I like computers, because they are very convenient. I do not have my own computer, but my family uses a computer together. I use it for get information that I want to know and do my assignments. I do not send e-mails by the computer.

Yui likes cell phones, because they are convenient and she can get a lot of information. She has a cell phone. It is docomo and it has a camera. She makes one or two telephone calls every day. She sends ten or twenty e-mails every day. She spends on \10,000 every month. She first had her own cell phone when she was a high school student. Her favorite points of her cell phone are design and color. It is pink and design is cute. The most expensive charge for her cell phone was \12,000. She likes to use picture writing in e-mails, because she likes sends a lot of them. She has used her cell phone one and half years. She wants to buy new one. She likes computers so-so, because she is not good at use them. She uses a computer with her family, but she wants to have her own computer. She uses it for homework and sends e-mails. She uses it about an hour every day.
[486words]

No comments: