Monday, November 10, 2008

My friend's birthday


My friends and I held a birthday party for chisato who is one of my friends today. Her birthday is November 6, but we were busy the day. So we held birthday party today. We went to BOOTH. Do you know the bar? It is a very good bar, because it is a bar with a good atmosphere. We ate Caesar salad, broiled chicken, pasta, fried chicken and so on. They were all delicious. We enjoyed eating and drinking. Also we enjoyed talking. I let them know how I have been getting along on. We talked about jobs a lot, because one of my friends gets a job with Apparel Company next year. I am very care about jobs, because some of my friends doing job-hunting recently. Let’s get back to the subject. We gave birthday present for chisato. We gave her a bag, balance ball and album. She was pleased with it. So I was happy too. We had a nice time today. I like them very much!

[169 words]

No comments: