Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Writing Ⅳ

I learned a lot of things in Writing IV. I learned blogging, writing, typing and so on. I think my computer skill became better than before. Also, I got some knowledge of computer and writing. However, my writing ability is not enough. So I am going to write about them.

First, I think my typing speed became more faster than last year, because of blogging. I had to write blog five to seven posts every week. It was very hard for me. However, I got used to blogging recently. Second, I learned how to write essays in Writing IV. I wrote some essays in Writing IV for example, movie review, book review and so on. So I knew form of essays. Third, I made my own blog. I learned how to write blog, how to attach media and so on.

I am uncertain of my ability of writing. I want teachers to check my essays. If I made mistakes, I wanted you to correct my mistakes. Also my vocabulary is not enough. So I try to enrich my vocabulary. Also I try to write English sentence from now on.

I was not good at using computer before. However, now, I like computers and writing blog because of Writing IV. Also I could know my weakness. I try to overcome my weakness. I want to learn writing harder to improve my English ability. I do my best from now on.
[239 words]

No comments: