Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BR 2-09: The Christmas Disco

I read ‘The Christmas Disco’. Jeremy Strong wrote it and Tom Clayton illustrated it. I chose this book, because I was interested in the title of this story. It was about children whose school held a Christmas party. I am going to introduce this story roughly.

The main characters of this story were the students of Story Street School. They were all excited because it was almost Christmas. They and their teachers decorated play room with shining tinsels. They were going to hold a Christmas disco party at the Christmas night. They competed that who was the best dancer. They were looking forward to it. At last the night of the disco came. However, suddenly the play room went dark. They were confused about it. Then, a good idea came to Ben’s father. Their parents brought a lot of torches from their house. The torches were enough to bright the play room. The children enjoyed the disco party very much.

I enjoyed reading this book. This story was very interesting for me. My elementary school, junior high school and high school did not hold a disco party at Christmas day. So it looks very exciting.

[195 words]

No comments: