Saturday, December 20, 2008

Reflesh!

I did not have my part time job today. So I was very happy. I usually have my part time job five or six times a week recently. I am very, very tired because of it. However, I could get away from the stress of it today. In the morning, I went to photo shop to have some copies of the photograph made. Next, I met my friend, Haruko, to make a photo album for my friend’s birthday. We went to ‘mister doughnut’. We made a photo album in there. I saw her after a long separation, so we talked about a lot of things. We made plans for our friend’s birthday party. After that, I went to ‘JUSCO’ to pick my boyfriend up on my way to the ‘Hikari no Mori’. I went to ‘Youme Town’ to buy a book and take an appointment in nail salon. I wanted to buy a book to write a report, but there was not the book that I wanted. So I sent up for the book. Then, I took an appointment in nail salon for the Coming of Age day. After finished my business, we went to karaoke. Both of us like EXILE. So we sang a lot of EXILE’s songs. We sang three hours, but I wanted to sing more. We enjoyed karaoke. After that, we ate dinner. We ate sushi and Korean barbecues beef. These were delicious. We became full. So we wanted to exercise and we went to ‘SPOLA’. We did billiards about an hour. We were very exciting. I like billiards very much. We can not meet the day of Christmas, because both of us have part time jobs. So I was glad to meet him today.
[289 words]

No comments: