Thursday, December 18, 2008

Reading Ⅰ

I attended speaking class today. We talked about reading newspapers, magazines and comic books. I talked with Yoshie about the theme. So I am going to write about the theme.

I read newspapers about once a week, because I have no time to read it. I take Kumanichi newspapers. I think it is good, because I can get a lot of information from the newspapers. I like the sports section best, because I like soccer. I read PINKY, because I like Emi Suzuki who is a model of the magazine. I buy it once a month, because it is a monthly magazine. I read NANA, because it is very interesting and popular. I buy about once every three months. I read Seven Teen when I was a junior high school student, because it was a famous magazine. May be, I have thirty comic books or so. I have ever read English newspapers. I usually go to the school library once a week, because I have to do my assignments. I only read TV timetable section of newspapers when I was a child. However, I liked reading books when I was a child. I read a lot of children’s stories.

Yoshie reads newspapers about once a week, because she is busy recently. She takes Kumanichi newspapers. She thinks it is good, because she can learn a lot of things by it. She likes TV timetable section best, because it is useful for her. She reads PINKY, because she likes the models of the magazine. She does not buy it recently, because she has no time to read magazines. She reads Bokuragaita and Sunadokei, because they are very interesting story. She does not buy it, because she read them before. She read Seven Teen before, because she liked the magazine. She has about fifteen books. She has ever read English newspapers. She usually goes to the school library everyday, because she studied in the school library. She did not read newspapers when she was a child.

[334 words]

No comments: