Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fukuoka②


I did shopping with my friend in Fukuoka today. I like shopping, so I was looking forward to today. We got up early this morning and we went to ‘Tenjin CORE’ and ‘Soraria Plaza’. Both of us are indecisive people, so we wavered what to buy. There are a lot of shops in Tenjin. So we were enjoy shopping very much. I bought black coat, gray short pants, necklace, black pumps and salmon pink long T-shirt. I was satisfied with them. My friend bought a lot of clothes too. She bought coat, parka, long T-shirt, and so on.After we finished shopping, we went to Kego Park. We could see illuminations. These were very, very beautiful. I like illuminations very much. We can see the illuminations until Christmas. If you have chance to go to Fukuoka, please see them. We had a very nice time today.


[146 words]

No comments: