Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Free-write about my part-time work mates

I work for a cake shop. Name of the cake shop is Takarabune. Do you know? I have worked for the shop over a year. I wanted to leave the part-time job when I started to work, because there were a lot of things that I had to do. Also I had to memorize a lot of things. I was very tired every day. In the cake shop, there are people who have various characters. Also we are all deferent ages. I like my coworkers very, very much. I think it is very good thing for me to work with elders and juniors, because I spend a lot of time with my friends who are same ages of me in the school. I talk with my coworkers many kinds of things for example part-time job, life, future, friend, love, feeling and so on. We consult with coworkers each other. We sometimes go drinking together. They are all talkative people. So drinking with them is one of my many pleasures.
[169 words]

No comments: