Monday, November 17, 2008

community of my part-time work mates

I work for a cake shop. The name of the cake shop is Takarabune. Do you know it? I have worked for one and half years. So I am going to write about the community of my part-time work mates.

There are seven part-timers in our shop. Of course, we are all different age. There are housewife, university students, part-time worker and so on. I am almost with my friends who are the same age as me when I am in my university. So I think that it is very good experience for me to work with older and junior. I can hear about their various opinions. These are all benefit me. Also I can learn a lot of thing from them.

By the way, we can talk many things with each other. We often talk about our part-time job, because we have a lot of things to do. So we think the easiest way to do our jobs. Also we talk other things with each other for example, work, friends, love, future and so on. When I am worried, they always give me good advises. I appreciate it.

We sometimes hang out together. We like drinking so we often go drinking. My part-time work mates are all talkative and funny people. So I like drinking with them very much. Also drinking with them is one of my many pleasures.

A Christmas season will come soon so we are very busy recently. However, I cooperate with them in to do our work. If I did not work for the cake shop, I may have not met them. I think it was a casual meeting because we are different age, different hometown and different school. Lastly, I like them very much.

[290 words]

No comments: