Monday, May 5, 2008

Golden Week 3th day

I went to my friend's house. He lives in Rikigo. Rikigo is near the Aqua dome. So his house is a little far from my house. I went to his house by bus. I spent almost 1000 yen for travel expenses. In his house, we watched a DVD that was recorded ELLEGARDEN's live consert. I have not watched their live consert DVD. So I warched it for the first time. They were very cool. After that, we went to town to eat dinner. We went to Kakureya. We enjoy eating and drinking. Every foods were very delicious. Especially, I liked cheese fondue. We talked a lot of things. For example, school life, club activities, part-time job, love, friends, and so on. He is a very talkative person and he is a smooth talker. We had a nice time. I am looking forward to seeing him next time.
[147 words]

No comments: