Tuesday, May 6, 2008

BR 1-05: Sam's New Flat







I read “Sam’s New Flat”. Jenny Alexander wrote it. I chose this book, because I was interested in this book when I looked the book cover of this book. I am going to explain about the story roughly.


The main character of this story is Sam. Her mother divorced her husband, so Sam and her mother have to make the move to new house. She is unhappy, because she did not want her parents to divorce. It is not easy for her to understand her parent’s decision. When she went to the park, she met Donut incidentally. He asked her that “Is something wrong?” However, she said, “You wouldn’t understand.” Just then, Mrs. Green came into the park. She has last her dog. Sam and Donut looked for the dog instead of Mrs. Green. They went every place, but they could not find the dog. When they gave up and went back, they found the dog. Mrs. Green was very grateful. When they gave up and went back home, Sam told Donut that her parents got divorced. Donut’s father, Colin, is not Donut’s real father. He understood Sam’s feelings. She relieved from her worry, because she could confide in Donut.

I think that it is important for me to confide in someone, because to worry by myself is hard.




[219 words]




No comments: