Thursday, June 12, 2008

☆My birthday☆


Today is my birthday. I became 20 years old. I got a lot of e-mail from my friends. These e-mail pleased me. After classes were over, I went to downtown, and I met my friends. My friends marked my birthday by having a party. We went to restaurant, and we ate French food for example, escargot, steak, marinade, salad and so on. These were very delicious. Also, we ate a birthday cake with a flavor of powdered green tea. Then, my friends sang happy birthday and they gave me some presents. I received key ring, studded animal of Rirakkuma, and photo album. The photo album is their own work. In the album, there are a lot of pictures and print club stickers when we were high school students. Also, there are message of them. I was very glad of these presents. I am going to treasure the presents most of all. After that, I met my other friend. We went for drive, and we stopped the car near my house. We talked long time. Also, he gave me a present. Today was a very very happy day for me. I have never been happier. I love my friends very much!!!
[200 words]

No comments: