Sunday, May 18, 2008

Drive

Today, I had to do my homework in the morning. I wrote an essay about my university life. I learned how to write essays in the Writing class last week. So I tried to write an essay as a matter of form that I learned. It was hard for me to write the essay, but I could finish writing my essay. In the evening, I had a part-time job from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Today was Sunday, but there were not so many customers. We had nothing to do at first. So we had only to do chores. I think that the hours go quickly when I am busy. I felt the hours went very very slowly today. I was tired. After my part-time job finished, I went for a drive with my friend. I have to drive my car, because he does not have driver’s license. However, I like to sit in the passenger seat better than the driver’s seat. I do not accustom to driving yet. So I got a little nervous. However, I was happy to meet him.
[182 words]

No comments: