Friday, April 18, 2008

Today's diary

Today, I took speaking class and kokusaisyakaitonihon class.

In the speaking class, we talked about our hobbies. My hobby is to go shopping. I often go shopping in town. I like to go shopping by oneself because I do not need to attntive to my friends. I always take a lot of time to choose which clothes I will buy. When I am puzzled about which to choose, I talk to shop staffs because I am a very indecisive person. I also like to hang out with my friends. My friends and I often go karaoke center. We enjoy singing many kinds of songs. Once, we spent nine hours in karaoke center. I was very tired then.

After school, Ayumi and I went to town. First, we went to NEWS and PARCO to buy clothes. I wanted to buy short pants but there were no short pants that I like. So I did not buy anything. Next, we met my friends. We had a dinner together. They are Denpa technical college students. I heard about their school life. Their school is different from general high school. When I was a high school student, I was in a general course. So I am very interested in technical college. We enjoyed talking and drinking. After that, we went to karaoke center. I enjoyed it very much. I want to hang out them again.
[231 words]

No comments: