Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A letter to a host family

Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Saori N. Saori is my first name. Please call me Saori.

I am a university student now at KGU in kumamoto, Japan. My major is English.

I am very interested in foreign countries. I was looking forward to meet you. My hobby is to go shopping. I often go shopping with my friends. I also like to watch soccer games on TV. I liked soccer when I was child because my father played soccer then. He played soccer very well but I can not play soccer.

There are four people in my family. My father, my mother, my younger brother and me. My mother is a nurse. She likes children and she is very kind. She makes our lunch every day. My brother is a high school student. He is 18 years old. He belongs to a basketball club. He likes basketball very much. He practices it every day. I am friendly with him. We talk about school, love, TV program and so on. But he and I have sometime quarrel.

My favorite music group is Exile. Exile is a very famous group in Japan. There are two vocalists and five performers. I want you to listen to their songs.

I want to know about your country. I think there are many differences between Japan and your country. Please tell me your country's etiquette and rules. And I want to be good friends with you. I am looking forward to meet you.
[250 words]

1 comment:

koyoi said...

Hello,I'm Koyoi.

I'm also interested in different caltures. i'm interested in this topic.

Why don't you talk about your father?

I think that you should write about yourself more.

koyoi’s family