Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BR 1-04: More Macdonald's


I read "More Macdonald's". Jeremy Strong wrote it. The reason why I chose this book is that I went out to this title. I am going to explain about this story roughly.


This is a story about the Macdonald's family. There are five people in their family. Father, mother, Mouse, Jojo and Pip. Mouse and Jojo are twins. When they ate their breakfast, father suggested building extra rooms on the side of this house. Mouse and Jojo want to have new bedroom each other. They can not decide who has a new bedroom. That night, they were asleep. But they were woken by strange noises. That noises heard from a cage. There is a hamster, Jambo, which twins have had as a pet. She was having babies. When Mouse saw a Jambo's good point that she embraced her babies tenderly, he changed his mind. He handed over the new bedroom to Jojo.


I thought that Mouse is very kind person. I want to become a kind person like him.

[169 words]

No comments: