Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BR 1-02: The Lost Key


I read “The Lost Key”. It was written by Roderick Hunt and Alex Brychta. I chose this book because this book’s illustrations are very cute. I like them very much. So I wanted to read this book.

A main character of this book is Kipper. He is a boy who he has blond hair. He has a key. It is a magic key. But it had not glowed for a long time. Kipper possibly wanted a magic adventure. So he tried to glow it. He put it in his pocket. But he lost it when he went shopping with his mother. A little time later, he realized that he lost the key. Next day, he went and looked for the key with his friends. He asked many people if they had seen the key. At last, he found it. He wanted the key to glow. But it did not glow for a long time. But it suddenly began to glow when he fell asleep.

This story was interesting. I thought that Kipper has many good friends. They help Kipper to look for the key. If he looked for the key by himself, he may not find the key. I learned that it is important to have good friends from this story.

[211 words]

No comments: